A goal I have for the blog is to make a recurring post for the things that have brought me joy lately, whether that be something I purchased recently or an event I was fortunate to be a part of; something I’m wild about lately. So without further ado, here is what I’m Wild about this Wednesday!
- Spending Christmas back at home – Steven and I were fortunate enough to have vacation time for the holidays and chose to travel to my hometown in NY for the holidays this year, and I’m so so glad we did. I don’t get to see my family all that often so first thing I’m wild about is spending uninterrupted time with my parents and brother over Christmas. One of my favorite things I get nostalgic about is when I still lived at home and was able to cuddle up on the couch with my mom while watching a movie. This year we watched The Family Stone, a Christmas classic, and it was heart warming. #blessed. Another perk of heading back to NY: Fiona (bffl from my Clarkson days) drove down for a morning to grab brunch with Steven and me. Love!
- Witnessing Steven’s first time in the snow – there is truly something magical about seeing someone experience snow for the first time. While we were home over Christmas it snowed one of the last days we were there for almost the whole day. Steven told me to make sure if I woke up before him and saw that it was snowing, I needed to immediately wake him up so we could go outside. We woke up, had our coffee and ventured out into the snow for a long walk. There was such a child-like joy about him that day that I’ll always remember.
- Sole Society ‘Mason’ Faux Leather Weekend Bag – Y’all, I got this bag as a Christmas present this year, and I’m obsessed. Thankfully I got it ahead of time so that I could make use of it while traveling!
- Snoozer Pet Products Cozy Cave – THIS DOG BED GIVES ME LIFE. Ok, well it doesn’t give me life but it makes me giddy when I see Luna a) attempt to burrow inside and b) get cozy and comfy before her slumber. I was a bit skeptical at first because it was pretty difficult to get Luna inside of it, but she got the hang of it 🙂
- “World’s Best Vizsla Mom” and dad shirts we got from my brother’s girlfriend for Christmas. As you can tell from the photo, Steven is thrilled. I will be wearing this shirt every day for the rest of my life. Thanks Shannon! U da real MVP.