Can this week just be over now please? I’m a “live for the weekend” type of person, and the weekend cannot get here soon enough! Lately Luna has been extra needy (read: annoying) and so I moved her cozy cave into our bedroom while I blog in the evenings. Right now as I type up this post she is taking a lil pre bedtime nap. Such a cutie. Time for another roundup of Wild About Wednesday!
- I recently stumbled upon a cool app called the WoofTrax app. This app will donate to a shelter of your choosing for every walk you go on with your dog! What an awesome idea. We go on so many walks that I can see this generating a lot of donations over the years. It reminds me of the app Charity Miles; for a certain distance run, a certain amount of money will be donated to a charity of your choice!
- Pinch of Yum homemade dog treats! Seriously, the pics make these treats look so delicious. I would even eat them. I can’t wait to make these for Luna soon!
- PaleOMG Podcast. I recently started listening to this podcast after a few years of following Juli’s blog. Her personality is hilarious and I literally laugh my butt off every time I listen to her podcast. One thing I freaking love about her is that she doesn’t hold back when it comes to swearing. She just lets it all out and doesn’t give a crap what people think. You go girl! I can totally relate to this, I’m a big supporter of cussing. Its my fav.
- 19 Spot-On Tweets That Will Ring True To Married People. Need I say more? I laughed entirely too hard when I read these. THEY ARE ALL SO TRUE.
- Cooking! I’ve been really enjoying meal prep lately and cooking on the weeknights. Since Luna isn’t getting walks lately I’ve been able to spend a bit more time in the kitchen in the evenings. Normally, I kind of dread cooking. Blue Apron mixes it up and makes it more enjoyable for me thankfully, but with the additional time on my hands its allowed me to be a bit more creative and try new recipes I don’t normally go for. Which reminds me…I’m going to start sharing my weekly meals (if I can remember to take a picture of my food every time I cook) starting this coming weekend so keep an eye out for that!
- Instagram hair color videos. I don’t know why I started watching these, but for a few months now I’ve become obsessed with Instagram stories of hair stylists coloring people’s hair! I linked a particular hair stylist I’ve been following for a while and even though I basically never color my hair, I think it looks awesome and it makes me wonder if I should try a balayage or something in the near future!? We shall see, I’ll keep you guys posted!
- Last but not least, I leave you guys with a picture of Luna, because, duh.
Anything y’all are wild about lately? Tell me!!